Confidently share your grandparent’s Holocaust experience.
Space for the workshop is limited. REGISTER HERE.
Mar 23, 2023 6:00-8:00pm CT
Mar 30, 2023 6:00-8:00pm CT
Apr 20, 2023 6:00-8:30pm CT
Apr 27, 2023 6:00-8:00pm CT
Why 3Gs Choose to Participate…
- To make the lessons of the Holocaust resonate with the next generation of students
- To connect with their family history
- To meet others with similar family stories
- To explore how the Holocaust has shaped their lives, values, and perspectives
- What Should I Expect?: 4 two-hour sessions over the course of 1-2 months.
- Who is Invited?: All grandchildren of Holocaust survivors (3Gs) can join.
- What if I don’t know all of the details? It doesn’t matter whether you are still researching your grandparent’s story or you know their story well, the WEDU course will guide you in creating a compelling narrative about your grandparent’s experience.
- What Happens Afterward? You will have developed a 15-20 minute presentation that you can share with schools and community groups, and you will be invited to join our speakers bureau.
Questions? Email WEDU@3GNewYork.org or SamG@MilwaukeeJewish.org
This training is being provided at no cost to participants because of the generosity of our sponsors Nancy Kennedy Barnett and Jim Barnett.